The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”) applies to MKH Berhad, its subsidiaries and related companies (collectively “MKH”, “our”, “us” or “we”).
For the purpose of this written notice, the terms “personal data” and “processing” shall have the meaning prescribed in the PDPA.
1. This written notice (“Notice”) serves to inform you that your data is being processed by us and your personal data was, or may be collected in the future, from the information you have provided us and/or that we have requested from you in this Form as well as in any other MKH forms, together with any other information we may obtain about you from oral or written communications. Such personal data may include your name, NRIC number, contact number, address and other information that we have requested for in our forms.
2. If you had failed or you fail to supply to us the above personal data, we may not be able to process your personal data for any of the purposes(below).
3. We are processing your personal data, including any additional information you may subsequently provide to us, for the purposes of processing any sales transaction, preparation of related documents, to communicate with you, to provide services to you, to provide you with information of our properties and services (including promotional and direct marketing material) and those relating to our related corporations, lawyers, consultants, bankers, insurers and business partners, to facilitate the enforcement of your contractual obligations with us, to facilitate your compliance with any laws or regulations applicable to you, to conduct our internal activities, credit assessment and background check, market surveys and trend analysis, as well as any other purposes as may be related to the foregoing (hereinafter referred to as “Purposes”). If you do not wish to receive any promotional or direct marketing material please notify us via our contact details below.
4. Your personal data may be disclosed to our related corporations as defined in the Companies Act 2016, business partners, all governmental and/or quasi-governmental departments and/or agencies, regulatory and/or statutory bodies, and service providers.
5. Your personal data may be transferred to locations outside Malaysia for the above Purposes.
6. You are responsible for ensuring that the personal data you provide us is accurate, complete and not misleading and that such personal data is kept up to date. You may access and request for correction of your personal data and or to limit the processing of your personal data, or make any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data, by contacting the Marketing Manager, PDP Admin Dept at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603- 87378228 (Kajang Sales Office), or our office address, presently at Suite 1, 5th Floor, Wisma MKH, Jalan Semenyih, 43000 Kajang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
7. As required by the PDPA, this Notice shall be drafted in English as well as in Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of this Notice, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version.